Got my housing Loan sanctioned through LAPS

After a very long struggle with an PSU bank, I have got my home loan sanctioned finally. Thanks to God. Its was an happy ending. Crossed all major obstacles.

The best thing in this is, I got my loan sanctioned through our own credit software LAPS(Lending automation Processing system, used across many Public sector banks in India) , which we develop in our company and that too i am involved in it. Makes me to feel happy about that.

http://www.lendperfect.com

1 comments:

  Ismail

April 15, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Hello Friend, Hope everything is fine.
I am a researcher from psychology department. Interested in bloggers and their behavior. My research topic is "Improving self concept through blogging". In connection with my research I need your help. If you spare your mail Id, I will be sending the research questionnaire to your mail Id. You can give your responses to the questionnaire. It will take only ten minutes to complete the questionnaire. My mail Id is meharun@gmail.com. Kindly cooperate in this survey. Your response will be used only for research purpose. To end with friendly note, I am always ready to help you if you have any queries or doubts related to psychology. Thank you.

Meharunnisha
Doctoral Candidate
Dept of Psychology
Bharathiar University
Coimbatore - 641046
Tamil Nadu, India
meharun@gmail.com