My first post In-Patience

Its an happening day for me…learnt a big lesson in my work. The lesson was about patience @ work. Today i was suppose to meet the CEO of my company to get an approval for my academic project. There was the funda!!!……i was made to see him @ front office rather meet in his room, unexpectedly the the meeting he was holding was extended for an hour.
I was made to wait at the same place, gotcha!.. cant wait for my but to to get heated by seating. i felt like…running away to my seat. I way hurriedly scolding my ceo…all of a sudden he came..i didnt even had words to speak..forgot all i wanted to convey. Oops.the time i waited got lost,as the ceo..went away telling to meet him on following week. learnt a bigger lesson need to wait for the moment with all patience in mind and physic . …… its a bigger lesson freak!.

0 comments: